It’s time to bust some myths. Time to break some barriers. Here’s how it really is living with a thirteen year old boy who has 3 copies of chromosome 21.
- His hair is too long. He won’t have it cut.
- When he does cut it, it’s too short.
- He goes into his room, and disappears for hours.
- He never tidies his room. I dread to think what is under the bed.
- Dirty washing never goes to where it is supposed to (I suspect it is under the bed).
- He plays music too loud.
- And what is he listening to?
- I can’t get him off the blasted iPad.
- He teases his brother and makes him cry.
- He teases his sister and makes her cry.
- Why does he eat so much?
- He won’t go to bed at night.
- He won’t get up in the morning.
- He won’t do his homework unless I…
View original post 48 more words